A 60 minute 1:1 coaching session held over Zoom.
This is dedicated time to you and your identified development areas, which could be related to the way in which you are living your life, or the development of your career.
Life Coaching topics may include:
- Confidence - In social settings, in your direction in life, in parenting, relationships or friendships.
- Motivation - How can you be better motivated to do certain things, to make habits, socialise or it may be about motivating others.
- Relationships - Exploring how to build, form, find, manage relationships with partners or friends.
- Purpose and Values - Exploring what values can mean to you and how to better live by them.
Professional Development Coaching topics may include:
- Exploring opportunities in your career that are new and exciting, but you may not know where to start.
- Purpose-led career decisions.
- Making that step into becoming an Entrepreneur.
- Development into leadership roles.
- Self-actualisation in work.
- Being a more authentic you in the workplace.
- Confidence in a workplace setting.
Sessions can be held in person depending on location and travel expenses.
£60 per 60 minute session and the first 45 minute Intro session is FREE
Block booking a set of 6 or 12 sessions can save you money, and provide you with reassurance that you have the dedicated time over the coming months for whatever you need.
- A block booking of 6 sessions costs £340 (Saving you £20 on the individual booking price)
- A block booking of 12 sessions costs £670 (Saving you £50 on the individual booking price)
Get in touch via the form on the link below to arrange.
Using guided mindfulness and focus techniques, this intensive coaching course is set up to support your development throughout the week, not just during the individual coaching sessions. This is a really beneficial addition to the standard set of coaching sessions, as Alan provides prompts through sound / video recordings, and guided exercises which are focussed on your goal in between sessions.
If you notice that you lose focus on your goal towards the end of the working week, or the beginning of the week, work with Alan to get the right structure in place for you to get you back on your goals, and stay there.
This service is only available when added to a Block booking of 6 or 12 sessions. Get in contact to find out more
If you are not sure what to expect from coaching, or you want to get to know me first, then I offer a free 45 minute Introductory coaching sessions, with no obligation to book further sessions. It is really important for me to get to know you too
You can book your free Introductory session on the following link
Have you reached a point in your career where self development hasn't come as naturally as before, or your confidence is wavering? Perhaps you feel more lonely and isolated in your leadership role. Coaching can really help you
If you want to take some time to really understand your motivations in life, or to explore your personal Purpose and Values. Perhaps it's these values which are driving a change in your perspective on your career. Coaching can really help you
Sometimes life throws us curve balls, and we sometimes need help to find the inner strength to overcome them. There are many moments in life which change the direction we are going in. Let coaching help you to take the most positive action